Update: Position filled
One of my clients is creating a brand new position for a bright SEO / online marketeer. Based in west Dublin, they are a great company to work for and you’re going to love the three day surprise!
There is plenty of scope to develop this SEO job into a really pivotal hub within the company.
I’ve posted the full job description below. You can send your CV and cover letter to me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and I’ll pass it on. Alternatively you can work out who the company are and send it directly to them…. let me know if you did it that way.
SEO / Online Marketing Executive
This is an exciting new position in our company. The primary function of the position will be to update and create site content, measure the performance of changes and generate marketing ideas (both on and offline) that will improve our bottom line.
You will be provided with initial training and then will have on-going support from the outstanding off-site team that currently fulfils our IT requirements, including PPC campaigns.
We are looking for a strongly competitive individual who is passionate about online marketing and SEO. Your background will be in marketing with a strong bias towards the digital version.
Your English will be impeccable and you will be very sales-oriented in your delivery of online copy. You will be slightly ashamed of how excited you get by increases in rank and traffic (we’ll understand), and you’ll be able to maintain a positive attitude and learn from adverse results.
You’ll be constantly thinking of new ways to improve our SEO and Social and be able to test new theories. You’ll be up to date with the latest trends and updates that affect Search, and you’ll definitely be a team player.
- Create new, and update current web content
- Track progress in ranking, traffic, engagement and goal completion
- Report regularly and comprehensively on all KPIs
- Undertake A/B testing
- Deliver fresh ideas and approaches to reach new customers and consolidate existing base
- Develop Facebook and other social media channels to provide better ROI
In short, the following are ‘must haves';
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, SEO
- Ability to write SEO-friendly content
- Excellent English
- A black belt in Analytics
- The ability to create engaging copy with clear calls to action
- Creative thinking
- A passion for online marketing
- A strong competitive streak
- Ability to understand and reach out to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to track, analyse, digest and report data
- Good knowledge of HTML
and the following would be distinctly advantageous!
- Previous SEO training undertaken
- Google Analytics certification
- Previous experience of e-commerce
- Good ability with multi social media channels, including blogging
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave per year (plus a 3-day surprise package!)
- Training opportunities
- Cosy environment with great colleagues
Don’t forget to share this job using the share tab on the left.